Inspired by Cima Tognazza, a peak in South Tyrol’s beautiful Pale di San Martino Massif, the Tognazza is your ultimate cold-weather hooded jacket for quick-drying warmth without weight and outstanding breathability.
When the conditions are unpredictable, you want effective layers and versatile options that won’t weigh you down. The Tognazza is our warm mid-weight fleece with a bodymapped design that combines a soft, warm 270-weight highloft Polarlite fleece to trap body heat with lighter melange fleece inserts under the arms and at the sides of the body for enhanced fit and breathability. The tailored hood with stretch binding offers further defence against cold weather.
The athletic shape is based on innovative patterning with gusseted sleeves and stretch seams and offers superb freedom of movement. Further details include a high integrated collar and two sleek handwarmer pockets with zips.
A warm, velvety fleece hoody with a cosy, athletic fit.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Slit with Zip
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue dark denim//0910
- Blue dark denim/4570
- Blue electric/0910
- Green dark olive/0910
- Green thyme/0910