The specific hybrid design merges the comfort of a softshell jacket with the protection of a hardshell jacket at the more exposed areas on the front and shoulders. Its functional bodymapped design places specific fabrics where you need them most. At the back and on the arms, the Durastretch merino softshell main fabric provides outstanding breathability and moisture management, while at the front panel and shoulders, our lightweight, 3-layer Powertex fabric offers targeted wind- and waterproof protection.
This jacket’s winter-specific features include the direct-access pocket with a double-slider zip for quick access to the avalanche device or the layers underneath. There are also water-resistant zips and Velcro-adjust cuffs. This jacket qualifies as a Salewa Committed style due to its PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish and natural wool content.
The Sella Durastretch Hybrid Jacket – our go-to hybrid softshell solution for ski touring that gives the best of both worlds – breathability and stretch for the uphills and protection for the downhills.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Elasticated storm hood
- Chest pocket with direct-access system
- Zippered chest pocket
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hem
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out/7260
- Pink zephyr
- Red syrah