Waterproof & breathable freedom of movement
The lightweight, fully waterproof (water column: 20,000 mm) and windproof laminated construction Powertex fabric with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers ensures weather protection on the harshest days, and still offers a high level of breathability (20,000 g/m2/24h) for intense ascents.
The supple construction is built with zippered leg ventilation to manage moisture. To prevent snow ingress there’s a fixed inner gaiter, and secure and uncomplicated snap-closure waistband with Velcro adjustment. With two zipped leg pockets and anti-cut kick patches for ski and crampon protection.
This technical ski pant is a Salewa Committed style manufactured according to additional eco and sustainability standards for a lower impact. The same as all our Powertex fabrics, this pant has a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish.
- Zippered leg ventilation
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Fixed inner gaiter
- Medial anti-cut inserts at leg ends
- Water-resistant zippers
- Waistband with snap button and zippered fly
- Fully sealed seams
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Brown golden brown/0910
- Green dark olive/0910
- Red flame/0910