Piuma 3.0 Helmet
An ultra-light, in-mould climbing helmet with high impact protection and excellent ventilation for climbing, ice-climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring.
Made with an expanded polypropylene foam shell and a polycarbonate outer lid, the Piuma 3.0 is designed to protect you from multiple angles. Its sleek, streamlined design carefully follows the head shape, looks super stylish on, and is comfortable and enjoyable to wear. With reliable attachments for a headlamp or goggles.
Ultra-lightweight protection for committing routes and top-level mountaineering.
- Strong & light: the lightest helmet Salewa ever made with protective top-notch EPP-PC in mold construction for strong impact absorption
- Keeps your head cool and comfy with "Dry Head" aereation concept with generous vents and padding
- Safe: enhanced front, side & back protection
- Super snug fit thanks to minimalist and fully adjustable fitting system
- Low profile design
- Engineered to maintain full visual field
- Sweat wicking, removable and washable padding
- Simple to use, reliable headlamp clips and elastic, suitable also for double use with headlamp and goggles
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.