Pedroc Polarlite Hooded Jacket Women
A women’s lightweight, wicking technical hooded fleece designed for active mountain use.
The Pedroc Polarlite Hooded Jacket stretches with you as you move and is ideal for layering on mountain ascents. The bodymapped hybrid construction matches our 156-gram Polarlite wicking grid fleece with strategically placed, punched softshell fabric inserts. The grid construction offers increased warmth and breathability, while reducing fabric mass.
With two zipped side pockets and reflective detailing, this athletic-fitting fleece has a close-fitting hood and a distinctive stretch mesh hem.
This is a SALEWA® Committed product made with recycled polyester for a lower impact.
The ideal lightweight thermal layer for active mountain use.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Fitted hood
- Punched fabric inserts
- Two zippered side pockets
- Reflective details
- Elastic mesh hem
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Grey alloy
- Red flame