The construction is built around our Dry Back Contact panel with its generous ventilation channels that reduce the overall contact surface and give improved ventilation. In addition, the shoulder straps are integrated into the back panel to give the carrying system an improved wrapping fit. Furthermore, the ergonomic split shoulder straps enhance breathability and freedom of movements.
The Pedroc 16 is engineered from Duralite – our robust 70-denier pack fabric with a double ripstop nylon construction – for increased abrasion and tear resistance at a remarkably low weight. Its comprehensive feature set includes hydration system, on-the-go zip-secure side pockets, and front access to the main compartment.
To improve stability, the Pedroc 16 includes a one-hand compression system, which allows you to compress pack volume during the activity, by pulling the top cord with one simple gesture.
This model is a SALEWA Committed product, with low environmental impact and with PFC-Free DWR treatment.
Our smallest lightweight, versatile speed hiking pack.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Poles side pocket
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- On-the-go side pockets
- Front access to main compartment
- Water-repellent zippers
- Inner pocket for valuables
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic shape shoulder straps
- One hand full Compression System
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black onyx
- Blue electric
- Grey alloy
- White white