Dry Back Contact
The Dry Back Contact carrying system has a padded EVA back panel and 3D channel ventilation to promote good air flow and breathability at the back. With its low-profile split shoulder straps, it ensures a close carry and maximum freedom of movement. Moreover, its enhanced ventilation allows the back to remain dry, preventing your back and shoulders being drenched in perspiration and at risk of overcooling.
The Ortles Wall pack comes with tube guides and an exit port to accommodate a hydration system. There are load control straps, side compression straps and a top rope strap with secure magnetic buckle designed for a more stable carry. As you would expect, there are intelligent solutions to attach trekking poles, ice tools, as well as both parallel and diagonal ski attachment using the detachable straps, included with the backpack. For rapid access to pack contents, in addition to the roll-top, there’s direct access via a side zip and a front compartment separated by a water-repellent zip. You also have the option to alter the configuration to save weight by removing the Internal Stabilization Board (ISB) and hipbelt padding.
Sustainable pack fabric
To cope with high alpine terrain and the associated abuse, the Ortles Wall is made from high-tenacity, durable and abrasion-resistant REGEN ROBIC®, which is 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon pack fabrics. In addition, REGEN ROBIC® is 100% recycled and clearly reflects our commitment to sustainable production.
Our lightweight, configurable 38-litre alpine climbing pack.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Removable ISB Bar
- Ice axe fixation with protection pocket
- Roll Top
- Removable hipbelt padding
- Rope fixation with Magnetic Buckle
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Pole fastening
- Reflective sublimation print
- Alarm whistle
- Side compression straps
- Load control strap
- Water-repellent zippers
- Separate front compartment
- Direct access from the side
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Emergency Print
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Detachable straps for diagonal Ski-Fix
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Orange red orange