This updated version of our iconic Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Responsive Jacket is engineered with a proven hybrid construction. The lightweight insulation layer is made from air-permeable and stretchy fabric with a polyamide/wool composition. Strategically placed insulated areas padded with TirolWool® Responsive support the body’s natural thermoregulation mechanism and retain core warmth. TirolWool® Responsive is made of locally-sourced wool from Tirolean sheep enriched with thermo-reactive Responsive minerals and continues to provide insulation even when wet. When not in use, this jacket stashes away into its integrated pack-it pocket. A tailored, rear-adjustable insulated hood adds extra protection.
As a Salewa Committed style, this jacket has a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, while the Durastretch fabric has 22% merino wool content, facing to the skin side.
The Ortles Hybrid TirolWool Jacket is our most versatile alpine mountaineering insulation solution for outstanding freedom of movement and thermoregulation.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Adjustable hood
- Two zippered side pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- Pocket with integrated packing solution
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal
- Black black out
- Blue electric
- Red flame
- Red syrah
- Yellow gold