Its breathable softshell fabric offers superb all-round weather protection and thermal comfort, while the free motion patterning ensures full mobility and prevents hem-lift when climbing. Engineered from Schoeller®-naturetec, a unique, lightweight PFC-free fabric that blends robust, partially recycled polyamide functional fibres with natural, merino wool content on the inside for a pleasant next-to-skin feel. In the shoulder region, we use a Durastretch ripstop structure to increase durability. The Direct Access System ensures quick-and-easy access to your avalanche transceiver or the layers underneath. And together with our athletes, we have developed and tested a new under-helmet hood construction with a strap collar. By inserting the straps at two hidden openings on both sides of the collar they can be closed directly under the chin. The front zip can then be easily used without disturbance and the hood moves with your head for an improved field of vision.
This Salewa Committed style also has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Helmet strap collar. Two hidden openings on both sides of the collar to insert the helmet straps and close them directly under the chin. Ensures an ergonomic hood fit for increased mobility and protection.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Waterproof front zip
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Direct Access®
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof zip
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Bonded details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue electric
- Green thyme