North-X Hammer Ice Axe
A lightweight, versatile performance ice axe for all activities related to technical mountaineering: alpine ascents and descents, climbing in steep ice or mixed terrain, building anchors, crossing glaciers. This award-winning tool has a unique, easy-adjust handrest. Available with adze and hammer.
- Precision-cast steel head is comfortable to carry in the hand when used for support on ascents and descents
- Aggressive blade for secure placement in every type of ice and rock
- Balanced weight and a 20° offset shaft for optimal swinging and efficient belay anchoring
- Easy-adjust handrest for an improved hold or hand switching in steep terrain (single-handed adjustment, no tools required)
- Anchor leash on shaft (5kN tear strength), also suitable for self-belaying
- Handrest can move upwards in snow for smooth plunging or to be kept out of the way when building anchors
- Synthetic grip provides insulation from the cold
- Replaceable hard metal tip at bottom for better grip when moving over icy surfaces
- Available with adze and hammer
- Spare part /accessory: 1094 PICK GUARD, 1753 SPIKE FOR ICE AXE, 1752 HANDREST FOR ICE AXE, 1744 NORTH-X BLADE, 1743 LEASH
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black night/black