Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Technical mountain functionality meets everyday urban winter use
The award-winning Mountain Trainer 2 Winter boot offers an unbeaten combination of warmth, comfort and technical mountain functionality with aesthetic styling for everyday winter use and easier hiking trails. It blends mountain tradition with Salewa's innovative proprietary technologies.
Suede & GORE-TEX® construction
The high-quality 1.4 mm suede and robust fabric upper has a GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane that is designed to provide waterproofing and optimised climate comfort in changing weather conditions and a wide range of activities. It protects your feet from rain, snow and slush, while allowing sweat in the form of water vapour to easily escape to the outside. Its four-layer laminate construction also offers a moderate level of additional insulation. The Salewa 3F System protects and wraps the foot for flexibility, fit and support and there is a full protective rubber rand and a stretch gaiter to keep out trail debris.
For further winter comfort, the AlpineWool® Flex Collar increases the range of motion of the ankle and insulates blood flow at the ankle and heel area.
Underfoot, the state-of-the-art Vibram Icetrek II sole with Artic Grip technology has wider lugs and a winter optimised rubber compound that offers unparalleled grip and performance in difficult conditions, like snowy surfaces and slippery, wet ice. This is the most advanced cold weather grip technology Vibram has ever created.
A versatile hiking boot that will keep your feet dry and thermoregulated in winter conditions.
- Vibram Arctic Grip compound
- Snow Protection gaiter
- Anti-debries stretch gaiter
- Stretch gaiter
- Flex Collar
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 12 mm (Heel Stack Height 32 mm / Toe Stack Height 20 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Made in: EU
- Single shoe weight: 627 g
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Microporose
- Outsole: VIBRAM ICETREK II Artic Grip
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand, AlpineWool® heel collar, Stretch fabric, Suede 1,4 mm
- Awards: Ispo Award 2020 Gold Winner
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Queste scarpe sono spaziali
Comode e calde ottimo acquisto. Grazie