Mountain Trainer 2 22L Backpack Women
A women’s lightweight, comfortable and well-ventilated 22-litre backpack for technical hikes and via ferratas.
Dry Back Contact
Its Dry Back Contact carrying system keeps the load close to the body, yet ensures that your back remains dry. It does this by allowing higher perspiration per cm² than traditional constructions and by reducing the temperature in the central back area, thanks to its reduced contact area and 3D air channels. The wrapping hipbelt has N additional gear loop to park your via ferrata carabiners and a handy zip pocket.
Stability and control
For stability and control, our sophisticated Twin Compression System (TCS) includes upper and lower compression for easy volume adjustment, so you can stabilize and centre the load at all times. And the lightweight Split Shoulder Straps give you enhanced arm mobility for freedom of movement and also reduce body contact, promoting greater perspiration comfort and enhanced airflow.
Mountain-focused features include: a daisy chain, pole attachment, rain cover, easy-access side mesh pockets, a hip belt pocket and more. Made using sustainable manufacturing practices and robust 210 denier recycled ripstop nylon, this pack is a SALEWA® Committed product.
- Anatomical removable frame
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Chest strap
- Removable ISB Bar
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- On-the-go side pockets
- Pole fastening
- Twin Compression System (TCS)
- Front access to main compartment
- Side tube guides provided for a hydration system
- Easy access front compartment
- Side compression straps
- 3-way zipper
- Daisy Chain
- Side pockets
- Gear loop on hipbelt
- Hip belt pocket
- Inner pocket for valuables
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim/fluo coral
- Grey alloy
- Red tawny port