The robust and reliable modified dome design meets the requirements of trekking tours by offering large amounts of internal space (the unique two-pole design increases headroom but keeps the groundsheet small) and ensuring good weather protection, wind stability and ventilation at a low weight. It has a polyester flysheet with a 3,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Micra II has a vestibule for cooking or gear storage to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; gearloft; rainproof entrance.
- Footprint available
- Repair set
- Interior pockets
- Door Storage Pockets
- Different door opening options
- Self supporting construction
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Green cactus/grey