SALEWA® has been making high-performance, expedition down bags since the 1970s. The new Diadem sleeping bag line combines traditional SALEWA® heritage with unique innovative performance. The Diadem Ultrawarm is the second warmest bag in the collection with a temperature limit (T lim.) rating of -16°C (and an Extreme temperature/ T ext. rating down to -34°C). It has an alpine fit and functionally cut hood for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum weight. Its fill consists of 900 grams of exceptional quality 90/10 goose down with a minimum fill power of 750 cuin.
SALEWA® only uses traceable Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down, which guarantees that our down and feathers only come from ducks and geese that are well treated according to high animal welfare standards and that there is no force-feeding and live plucking.
The rugged, water-repellent ripstop nylon outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of down-proofing, resistance to heat loss and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inside, the soft-touch Responsive lining fabric combines good breathability with exceptional durability. Furthermore, it’s enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a permanent fabric print that help promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body to boost microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
Fit, construction & features
The Diadem Ultrawarm has a mountain performance tapered fit that reduces dead air space, maximizes thermal efficiency and minimizes weight. You get a full-length two-way, anti-snagging YKK zip, a large insulating draft tube and pre-formed thermo collar to prevent hot air from escaping through movement during the night. This bag can also be docked with another cross-connectable product to form a double bag. To ensure your feet stay warm, the ergonomic footbox has a special baffle system that maximizes thermal efficiency for cold and demanding environments. For ease of use in extreme conditions, the drawstrings have special single-handed pullers. In addition, there is a handy internal pocket. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185 cm.
Supplied with a water-repellent dry bag and storage bag. We recommend you store your down uncompressed to ensure it maintains its loft.
A reliably warm sleeping bag for very cold conditions.
- Storage bag
- Large insulating draft tube
- Functional contoured hood
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Optimized Shape
- Compression option
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Dry Bag Included
- Cross-product connectable
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Orange red orange