Exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent – our Brenta hooded down insulated jacket has such a cosy 550 cuin 80/20 down fill that once you put it on, you won’t want to take if off. The lightweight, yet durable matt nylon outer fabric has an additional DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish to add further protection. Inside, there is a soft, silky downproof taffeta lining.
Warm outer layer/insulating mid layer
Named after the Brenta Group, also known as the ‘Western Dolomites’, this jacket can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. It also packs down easily into your pack. There’s an insulated, tailored and integrated collar for maximum protection and ergonomic, gusseted sleeves and shoulders for a good fit. The front zip has a full-length windproof flap and the stretch bindings on cuffs, hem and hood help keep cold out and warmth in. With two zipped hand-warmer pockets.
Our no-frills, warm, lightweight, women’s down jacket.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Body-mapping design with TirolWool® Responsive inserts
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal
- Black black out
- Blue electric
- Blue navy blazer/6080
- Red flame
- Red syrah
- Violet rhodo red
- Yellow gold