Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
‘Nostri Dolomiti’ – the fantastic pale peaks of the Dolomites are home to an extraordinary array of spectacular hiking trails. The Alp Trainer 2 is a low-cut alpine hiking and trekking shoe built for comfort on long mountain days.
Its high-quality, thick suede leather upper ensures good comfort and protection and is further reinforced with a full 360° rubber rand to see off rock and scree.
Enhanced grip & traction
Built for enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrain, the Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, also excels in wet and muddy conditions thanks to its dedicated climbing, traction and braking zones and aggressive lug pattern.
Our proprietary, trademarked 3F System enables a precise, supportive and wrapping fit. Its steel cable ensures firm ankle support and lateral stability, while the Climbing Lacing allows adjustment right down to the toe for better performance on rock. The EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and excellent comfort for a technical shoe.
Designed to give you trail comfort right out of the box.
- Reinforced Rand
- Flex Collar
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 10 mm (Heel Stack Height 30 mm / Toe Stack Height 20 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Female
- Single shoe weight: 350 g (5 UK)
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Footbed: Salewa footbed
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: VIBRAM Alpine Hiking
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand, Suede 1,4-1,6 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.