Its robust, yet comfortable high-quality suede leather upper is reinforced with a full 360° rubber rand for additional rock and scree protection.
Enhanced grip & traction
Underfoot, the Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, provides enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrain and also excels in wet and muddy conditions thanks to its dedicated climbing, traction and braking zones and aggressive lug pattern.
Our proprietary, trademarked 3F System enables a precise, supportive and wrapping fit. Its steel cable ensures firm ankle support and lateral stability, while the Climbing Lacing allows adjustment right down to the toe for better performance on rock. The EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and excellent comfort for a technical shoe.
The Alp Trainer 2 gives you trail comfort right out of the box.
- Reinforced Rand
- Flex Collar
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue java blue/black
- Brown bungee cord/black
- Green raw green/black