Alp Trainer 2 Gore-Tex® Shoe Women
A women’s low-cut alpine hiking and trekking shoe built for comfort with a suede upper and GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort weather protection.
The protective, robust leather upper is made from high-quality suede and has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining and full 360° rubber rand for additional protection against rock, scree and debris.
The EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and excellent comfort for a technical shoe. Our proprietary, trademarked 3F System enables a precise, supportive and wrapping fit. Its steel cable ensures firm ankle support and lateral stability, while our Climbing Lacing system allows for fine adjustment right down to the toe for better performance on rock.
Enhanced grip & traction
Underfoot, the Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole provides enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrains and also excels in wet and muddy conditions thanks to its dedicated climbing, traction and braking zones and aggressive lug pattern.
A lightweight, agile and highly comfortable shoe that offers hiking comfort right out of the box.
- Reinforced Rand
- Flex Collar
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black/onyx
- Blue dark denim/black
- Red syrah/black