Designed with free-motion patterning that prevents hem lift on high, stretch moves, the Agner gives you active freedom of movement. The close-fitting hood and integrated collar fit neatly under a helmet. There are elasticated cuffs and a drawcord-adjust waistline to block out cold winds. Overall, the clean, athletic fit with minimal stitching works well under a harness.
Our tough, rock-resistant Durastretch is a stretch-woven softshell fabric with additional elastane that gives good breathability and moisture management on warm walk-ins and long, multi-pitch routes. Moreover, this fabric is made of recycled nylon and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish that reflects our commitment to sustainable production.
There are two large, zipped, slash hand pockets positioned high enough to remain accessible when you’re wearing a harness or over a backpack belt. There’s also a small zip-secure patch pocket on the sleeve.
A hardwearing, stretchy mountain softshell in a trim, climbing-specific fit.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Preshaped hood
- 2 slash pockets
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue navy blazer
- Green raw green
- Orange red orange/6080
- Red syrah
- Yellow gold