The Agner Powertex 3-layer jacket is a durable, yet lightweight packable fall-back outer layer for alpine climbing and summer mountaineering that offers comprehensive waterproof and windproof weather protection. During higher-output activity, the breathable membrane transports vapour to the outside, maintaining a comfortable wear climate.
The ergonomic sleeves and shoulders and free-motion patterning ensure freedom of movement and prevent hem lift and cold draughts creeping in on windy days and exposed faces. The tailored under-helmet hood and high, integrated collar give both maximum comfort and good breathability. With bonded details and a full waterproof finish, including sealed seams. Moreover, elasticated cuffs and hem all help to keep the weather out.
This jacket has a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and is a SALEWA® Committed product.
The ideal lightweight emergency shell for alpine climbing.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Preshaped hood
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue navy blazer
- Orange red orange/6080
- Red flame
- Yellow gold