Merino wool breathes and manages moisture better than any other fibre. This prevents moisture build-up between your body and the fabric, which is not only uncomfortable, but potentially dangerous as it can lead to overcooling, especially in colder conditions. With a gusseted sleeve design for good freedom of movement and comfortable stretch seams.
This is a Salewa Committed product. It’s composed predominantly of natural fabrics, but is made more resistant by reinforcing the yarn with a polyamide filament. Tencel™ is produced by environmentally responsible processes from a sustainably sourced natural raw material, namely wood.
Our wicking, 160-gram merino-blend speed hiking baselayer tee.
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Great wearing comfort
- The fabric is more resistant due to the yarn reinforced with a polyamide filament that wraps the wool and Tencel® fibers
- Reflective details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out 0910
- Black black out 0911
- Blue electric
- Grey alloy
- Yellow gold