Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Climb Mate 25 is the perfect companion for climbing trips or training at the wall.
Dry Back Contact
For all-day comfort and a stable carry, it features our Dry Back Contact system. Its lightweight backpanel has 3D ventilation channels that ensure good airflow to your back, to prevent excessive sweating. Moreover, the construction keeps the pack close to your body for more stability when climbing, whilst still allowing good freedom of movement thanks to the Split Shoulder Straps.
The Climb Mate has a roll-top design for quick access to your gear and to allow you to extend the volume or eliminate unwanted bulk. And its tough ripstop material will withstand plenty of punishment.
Equipped with a valuables pocket and key holder, rope and ice pick attachment and prepped for a hydration system.
- Compatible with Salewa flask holder
- Pocket for value
- Chest strap
- Roll Top
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Side tube guides provided for a hydration system
- Side compression straps
- Rope fastener
- Ice-Pick/ Pole fastening
- Hydration System Exit
- Gender: Unisex
- Size_Backpack: 70x24x14 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 616 g
- Carrying system: DRY BACK CONTACT
- Material: 420D Polyester Double Ripstop
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.