Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The robust and reliable geodesic design ensures an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester taffeta flysheet with a 4,000 mm water column.
The Alpine Hut IV has a large front vestibule for cooking or gear storage to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; gearloft; rainproof entrance; panorama windows and multiple door opening options.
- Separate floor included
- Interior pockets
- Door Storage Pockets
- Different door opening options
- Rainproof Entrance
- Large distance between fly and inner tent for ventilation
- Reinforced anchor points
- Self supporting construction
- Area Inner Tent: 5 m²
- Area Vestibules Front: 2.67 m²
- Entrances: 1
- Height Inner Tent: 1.63 m
- Packing Size: 66 x 30 x 25 cm
- Persons: 4 Persons
- Ventilations: 1
- Ventilation type: Ventilation with zipper on top
- Vestibules: 1
- Weight Max: 8.82 kg
- Weight Min: 7.7 kg
- Floor: Floor
- Fly: Fly
- Guy lines: Guy lines
- Guy lines quantity: 7
- Pegs: Pegs
- Pegs quantity: 24
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm (9.5mm)
- Pole quantity: 5
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Tent construction: Geodesic double wall
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Watercolumn Fly: 2000 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.