Designed with free-motion patterning – i.e. cut to prevent hem lift when raising your arms above your head for high, stretch moves, the Agner ensures unrestricted freedom of movement. The close-fitting hood and integrated collar fit neatly under your helmet, and the elasticated cuffs and waistline drawcord create a streamlined fit. As you would expect, the clean, athletic design works well under a harness.
Made from tough, rock-resistant Durastretch, a stretch-woven softshell fabric with additional elastane that gives good breathability and moisture management on warm walk-ins and long, multi-pitch routes to keep you moving fast and light. In addition, it’s made of recycled nylon and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish as part of our commitment to making more sustainable products.
The two large, zipped, slash hand pockets are positioned high enough to remain accessible when wearing a pack belt or harness – and can accommodate even the largest map, guidebook, or topo. There’s also a small zip-secure patch pocket on the sleeve.
A tough mountain softshell with a trim, climbing-specific fit.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Preshaped hood
- 2 slash pockets
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue electric/0910
- Blue navy blazer/0910
- Yellow gold/0910