Waterproof & breathable freedom of movement
The lightweight, fully waterproof (water column: 20,000 mm) and windproof 3-layer, laminated construction Powertex fabric with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers ensures weather protection on tougher days, yet still offers a high level of breathability (20,000 g/m2/24h) for the ups and downs.
The supple construction is built with zippered leg ventilation to manage moisture. To prevent snow ingress there’s a fixed inner gaiter, and uncomplicated Velcro-adjust waistband with secure snap-closure. With anti-cut kick patches for ski and crampon protection and two zipped leg pockets.
This technical ski pant is a Salewa Committed style that’s manufactured according to our additionally strict environmental and sustainability standards for a lower impact. As with all our Powertex fabrics, this pant is treated with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish.
- Waistband with snap button and zippered fly
- Zippered leg ventilation
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Fixed inner gaiter
- Medial anti-cut inserts at leg ends
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully sealed seams
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Green dark olive/0910