.. Size Not available
- Precision-cast steel head is comfortable to carry in the hand when used for support on ascents and descents
- Aggressive blade for secure placement in every type of ice and rock
- Balanced weight and a 20° offset shaft for optimal swinging and efficient belay anchoring
- Easy-adjust handrest for an improved hold or hand switching in steep terrain (single-handed adjustment, no tools required)
- Anchor leash on shaft (5kN tear strength), also suitable for self-belaying
- Handrest can move upwards in snow for smooth plunging or to be kept out of the way when building anchors
- Synthetic grip provides insulation from the cold
- Replaceable hard metal tip at bottom for better grip when moving over icy surfaces
- Available with adze and hammer
- Spare part /accessory: 1094 PICK GUARD, 1753 SPIKE FOR ICE AXE, 1752 HANDREST FOR ICE AXE, 1744 NORTH-X BLADE, 1743 LEASH
- Certifications: CE EN 13089, T, EN 13089 Type 2, UIAA 152
- Pick type: T (2)
- Shaft type: T (2)
- Materials: Steel head and blade, 7075 aluminium shaft, carbide spike
- Awards: Ispo Award 2015/2016
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.