Engineered from a hardwearing blend of industrial hemp and cotton, and fitted with two open hand pockets, a zipped fly and robust belt loops. Hemp is naturally strong, resilient and durable, and promotes better moisture management. It also uses less water, less energy and fewer chemicals to grow than cotton. This pant is a Salewa Committed style manufactured according to additional, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards.
This style has a regular fit but a tapered look and feel.
- Belt loops
- Two open hand pockets
- Zippered fly
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige golden brown
- Blue navy blazer
- Green dark olive