Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
- Extremely comfortable to carry in the hand thanks to ergonomically shaped head
- Aggressive 3 mm blade designed for reliable penetration in ice and snow
- Good anchoring due to weight concentrated in precision-cast steel head
- Straight shaft for good snow penetration and reliable belay construction (deadman)
- Sharp (replaceable) carbide tip at bottom for better grip when moving on hard snow or ice
- Sharpened adze for effective cutting steps and chopping ledges
- Compatible with SALEWA self-locking handrest and handloop
- Holes for clipping carabiner at head and bottom of shaft base
- Anodised and hardened high-tech aluminium 7075, T6 shaft
- Spare part /accessory: 1094 PICK GUARD, 1753 SPIKE FOR ICE AXE, 1752 HANDREST FOR ICE AXE, 1743 LEASH
- Certifications: CE EN 13089, B, UIAA 152
- Pick type: B (1)
- Shaft type: B (1)
- Materials: Carbon steel head, 7075 aluminium shaft, carbide spike
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.