Zebru Responsive Men's Tights
A men’s high-performance, thermoreactive stretch merino baselayer tight for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, speed hiking and alpine trekking.
Baselayers help regulate body temperature and provide core warmth in colder weather. We designed the Zebru Responsive Tight to deliver fitted warmth and mobility in a highly breathable, quick drying and low-bulk package for perfect layering.
Smart fabric technology
The Zebru Tight is woven primarily with super-fine merino (67%) for optimal wicking, warmth, and temperature regulation. We knit the striped-mélange merino/poly blend fibres together with the matrix-pattern Responsive polyamide yarns that contain a unique blend of natural thermoreactive minerals. Responsive absorbs Far-infrared radiation (FIR) released by the body and gradually recycles it back into the muscle tissue. Testing has shown that wearers benefit from increased blood flow, enhanced cellular performance and higher oxygen levels. This means you perform better, recover faster and stay warm longer.
This pant is engineered using an innovative tubular knitting process requiring minimal seams for greater comfort without chafing, and according to a bodymapped pattern. The super-soft, tight-fitting athletic cut has additional 4-way stretch thanks to its core-spun elastane yarns wrapped in nylon. In addition, merino benefits from natural odour control, meaning your baselayer stays fresher longer, so you can wear it more and wash it less, saving time, water and energy.
Inspired by Monte Zebrù in the Ortler Alps and made in Italy, these lightweight, bodymapped merino tights offer enhanced thermoregulation and stretch comfort.
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- High percentage of merino wool: breathable, insulating, and a natural feel on the skin
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Grey flint stone
- Grey onyx