Designed to provide thermo-regulating warmth and minimal bulk, the Vajolet combines Polarlite Responsive fleece at the front upper body and shoulders with Polarlite wool grid fleece panels in key areas.
FIR textile technology
Polarlite Responsive contains a unique blend of thermoreactive minerals that absorb and collect far-infrared radiation (FIR) emitted by the body and then release it back into muscle tissue over time. You benefit from enhanced thermoregulation for better performance, faster recovery and the ability to stay warm longer. Polarlite also dries exceptionally fast after strenuous activity and is easy to care for.
Named after the Vajolet Towers, one of the most famous rock formations in the Dolomites, this piece has a narrow stand-up zip collar, a gusseted sleeve design for freedom of movement, a zipped chest pocket and a stretch edged cuff with integrated thumb loop. Stretch seams further support the four-way stretch athletic fit.
A warm, thermo-regulating and close-fitting hybrid fleece layer for winter use.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Zipped chest pocket
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Bonded details
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal/6080
- Black black out
- Blue electric/0910