The Ultra Flex 2 Mid merges hiking boot protection and reliability in mixed mountain terrain with the agility of a trail running shoe. It’s built around its POMOCA® performance sole package, developed exclusively with SALEWA®. Engineered for motion guidance, natural roll-off performance and efficient, energy-saving transition along the foot from heel-strike to toe-off. Its compound rubber and aggressive lug design provide surefooted grip and traction on both dry and wet surfaces in varying terrain and weather conditions.
Waterproof breathability & flex protection
This shoe has a lightweight, mid-cut upper designed for support and agility. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane construction keeps your feet dry in wet and muddy conditions. Inside, a breathable OrthoLite footbed further improves the cushioning and also wicks away moisture to keep your feet cooler and drier.
Our trademark SALEWA® 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. Thanks to the Flex Collar, the ankle’s rear range of motion is increased for better performance during descents.
The Ultra Flex 2 Mid shoe is the ideal solution for speed hiking and moving fast over a wide range of rough terrain.
- Pomoca outsole
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Flex Collar
- Motion Guidance
- Ortholite Footbed
- 3F System
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out/red orange
- Green raw green/pale frog