Our kids’ Sella Powertex Tirolwool® Jacket features a 2-layer Powertex laminate construction with a 20,000-mm hydrostatic head and good breathability. The longer cut, powder skirt and soft inner collar give increased comfort on colder days. For insulation, the 80-gram layer of thermoreactive insulation of TirolWool® Responsive offers natural thermoregulating warmth, even when wet. It’s made with wool from Tirolean sheep that graze on high-alpine pastures, and uses thermoreactive minerals to keep kids warmer for longer. Our Growing System with hidden zips means that this jacket will grow together with your child to extend its lifespan. With a zip ski pass pocket and reflective detailing.
This is an especially eco-friendly Salewa Committed product with a 100% PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish and a bluesign®-approved lining.
- All inside seams covered with seamtape
- Hood with internal stretch front gaitor for optimal protection and fit
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Growing system with a gusseted zipper to adapt to the arm length.
- Zip ski pass sleeve pocket
- Stretchy inner cuffs
- Bottom hem adjustment cord with "safety outlet" towards the inner jacket
- Stretch powder skirt with side-fastening snap closure (can be fixed to the innerjacket)
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Reflective details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal/0910/6080
- Orange autumnal/4570