The Puez 2L Gore-Tex® alpine trekking jacket has a longer rear hem to keep your core warmth in and provides waterproof and breathable protection in foul weather. Its 2-layer GORE-TEX® 75-denier construction has a water column rating of 28,000 mm, with welded seams, and a waterproof front zip. Moreover, it offers maximum comfort and breathability (RET <9 m2Pa/W), which is further supported by the smooth, silky taffeta inner lining and ventilating underarm zips. For practical storage, there are large hand zip pockets covered with a storm flap and a secure inner zipped pocket.
Both the GORE-TEX® shell fabric and taffeta lining are bluesign®-approved fabrics and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish is PFC-free. This jacket is a Salewa Committed product that meets additionally strict environmental and social responsibility requirements.
A longer-cut, waterproof and comfortable alpine trekking shell – ideal for Alta Vias.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Waterproof front zip
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Inner zipped pocket
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Fully lined
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue navy blazer
- Red syrah/0910