Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Aesthetic functionality for everyday winter use
The Mountain Trainer 2 Winter seamlessly blends mountain tradition with innovative Salewa technology. It combines warmth, comfort and aesthetic feminine styling for everyday use with the technical mountain functionality required for easier winter hiking trails. Warm weather protection Its high-quality 1.4 mm suede and robust fabric upper with 360° protective rubber rand has a soft women’s specific GORE-TEX® Koala and Panda lining, designed to offer waterproofing and optimised climate comfort in changing weather conditions and a wide range of activities. It protects your feet from rain, snow and slush – water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside – and it provides additional insulation. Moreover, our signature 3F system connects the instep area with the sole and heel for flexibility, support and a blister-free fit from day one.
For further winter comfort, the AlpineWool® Flex Collar allows natural movement and adaptability by increasing the range of motion of the ankle. Its wool fibres insulate the heel area and ankle and the special Responsive footbed promotes enhanced thermoregulation and microcirculation, by absorbing and recycling far-infrared energy from the body and releasing it back to your feet – helping to keep them thermoregulated for longer.
Underfoot, the state-of-the-art Vibram Icetrek II outsole with Artic Grip technology has wider lugs and an optimized winter rubber compound that offers unparalleled grip and walkability on snow and slippery ice.
This is a versatile winter hiking boot designed to keep your feet dry and thermoregulated.
- Vibram Arctic Grip compound
- Snow Protection gaiter
- Anti-debries stretch gaiter
- Stretch gaiter
- Flex Collar
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 12 mm (Heel Stack Height 32 mm / Toe Stack Height 20 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Female
- Made in: EU
- Shoelaces: Tech Approach shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 510 g (size 5 UK)
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Footbed: Responsive Footbed
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Koala/Panda
- MIDSOLE: Microporose
- Outsole: VIBRAM ICETREK II Artic Grip
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand, AlpineWool® heel collar, Stretch fabric, Suede 1,4 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.