Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
A lightweight, rugged mountaineering boot designed for alpine mountaineering, trekking, via Ferrata, mountain backpacking , snowshoeing. The Condor Evo GTX has a hard-wearing Perwanger suede leather upper and a durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining for optimized climate comfort in changing weather conditions. Our proprietary 3F System offers flexibility, heel support and a precise blister-free fit, whilst the 3D Lacing allows you to adjust at the forefoot and midfoot, and Climbing Lacing allow you to fine-tune the fit at the toes for greater precision on technical terrain. It’s crampon-compatible construction is built around a stiff nylon and 27% fibreglass insole and is suitable for use with semi-automatic crampons. Underfoot, the self-cleaning Vibram Teton outsole has a generous contact zone at the toe for better grip on rock and high lugs and an undercut heel for optimal traction and secure braking on mud, grass and snow.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Gender: Male
- Shoelaces: Mountaineering Shoelace (3-5,5 UK->185 cm, 6-10,5 UK->195 cm, 11-13 UK->205 cm)
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Weight: 845 g
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Teton
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 2.6mm Perwanger suede leather
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Fantastico, é il terzo paio che prendo, mai avuto scarpone migliore!
Ottimo prodotto, secondo paio acquistato peccato l'uscita di produzione.