The Wander Hiker GTX is designed to offer comfort and protection for hiking adventures on mixed mountain terrain, such as rugged trails, mud, grass and snow. At the heart of the shoe, the special cushioning foam of the SALEWA GumFlate midsole adapts to the ground on contact to offer greater comfort by reducing pressure under the foot. Its MICHELIN® Wander Hiker outsole has a wider contact area to provide better grip and shock absorbency, while aggressive sculptures offer optimal stability and traction and the MICHELIN® Outdoor Compound rubber gives high durability and good grip.
The Wander Hiker GTX integrates patented technologies to offer all-day hiking comfort: the Flex Collar for natural movement and adaptability during descents, the OrthoLite footbed for breathability and moisture management, the 3F System for firm ankle and heel support and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for weather protection, climate comfort and heat release in warmer conditions.
- Weight: 310 g
- Gender: Female
- Sole segment: Hiking
- Upper: 1.6mm Nubuk
- Insole: GUMFLATE
- Outsole: Michelin® Wander Hiker
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.