The Sesvenna Skitour Pant is a lightweight, durable, wind-resistant and water-repellent pant, ideal for ski mountaineering and ski touring.
Made of abrasion-resistant Durastretch bamboo nylon, with a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo help inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer.
With 4-way stretch performance and a gusseted inseam, this pant ensures full freedom of movement on tough ascents and downhill runs.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomic waistband (with elastic insert)
- Belt loops
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Stretch inner gaiter
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Side seam length: 103 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 320 g (44/38)
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main material: DURASTRETCH NYLON BAMBOO PEACH ECO DWR 188 ( 66%PA 23%PL 11%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Reinforces: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.