Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Hiking performance apparel needs to be functional, durable and comfortable. Light, trim fitting and with good mechanical stretch, the Puez Minicheck 2 Dry is a classic button up trekking shirt with a centre right zip chest flap pocket that wicks moisture, looks good and stays cool. The articulated short sleeve patterning and gusseted underarms give freedom of movement and versatility. Its breathable, wrinkle-resistant Dry’ton woven nylon fabric has a natural feel that performs well on hot days, yet allows moisture vapour to escape quickly away from the body to prevent overheating. In addition, we this trekking shirt an anti-odour finish to keep it fresher for longer. This fabric is also certified as bluesign® approved. A versatile men’s shirt for summer alpine trekking and hiking.
- Full-length button panel
- Chest flap pocket
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- with bluesign® approved fabric
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 14 g (50/L)
- Main Finishing: anti odor, WICKING
- Main material: Dry'ton ACTIVE MINICHECK2 SILVER 81 BS (86% Polyamide 14% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.