Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking in the mountains, the Puez Clastic Jacket has ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
In addition, the jacket’s hood stows conveniently inside the collar, and there is an inner zip to connect a SALEWA fleece jacket during the colder months.
- Zip in
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Front adjustable over-sized hood
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Weight: 530 g (50/L)
- Back length: 78 cm (50/L)
- Technologies: Bonding
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- CSR: PFC-free
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 65 ( 100%PA ) / PL LIGHT MESH 60 ( 100%PL ) / NYLON RIPSTOP ECO DWR COAT 74 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: POWERTEX ACTIVE 2L 10k/10k T-SQUARE 90 ( 100%PL )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.