Designed to offer functional protection for mountaineering, hiking and trekking trips, the Puez Shell Jacket has a two-way waterproof front zip, an easy-access chest pocket, a long zip on the sleeve for ventilation, welded seams and an environmentally-friendly PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish. Its durable and abrasion-resistant outer surface is capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
In addition, the inside of the jacket has a soft, brushed texture for added performance and comfort. This jacket packs down small to stash in your pack.
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Waterproof 2-way front zip
- Waterproof front zip
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Weight: 485 g (50/L)
- Back length: 78 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 10k/10k NYLON RIPSTOP BRUSH ECO 125 ( 100%PA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.