Combining exceptional breathability with wicking performance, the Pedroc Hybrid Dry Long-Sleeve Tee is a technical top for alpine speed hiking and mountain training. Made from two different weights of our quick-drying and moisture-wicking Dry’ton fabric according to strategic bodymapping, it keeps your skin dryer than cotton, provides better comfort and prevents overchill. Durastretch panels at the shoulders provide greater abrasion resistance if you are carrying a pack. Gusseted underarms enhance freedom of movement, and the athletic fit keeps the fibres close to the skin for improved performance. With outstanding UV protection (UPF 50+) and Polygiene permanent odour control to keep your garment fresh.
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic cuff
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 142 g (44/38)
- Main material: Dry'ton ACTIVE JERSEY MELANGE SILVER 160 ( 92%PL 8%EA ) / Dry'ton HONEYCOMB GIASMINE TIBA 90 ( 58%PA 42%PL )
- Insert: Shoulder / DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 118 BS
- Main Finishing: WICKING
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.