It features Polartec® Alpha® active synthetic insulation. This military-grade technology provides air-permeable breathability and warmth only when you need it, effectively regulating your core body temperature in colder conditions. And it also dries quickly should you should you get hit by bad weather.
Versatility is the name of the game: the sleeves zip off super-fast thanks to their innovative YKK QuickBurst™ zipper technology, transforming the jacket into a gilet so that it can be quickly adapted to changing conditions without having to remove a layer. And the hybrid bodymapped construction combines the active insulation with a windproof polyamide fabric on the front and breathable back and side panels.
With a women’s specific cut and a shaped back for a longer silhouette. And a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Packs down small into its integrated compression pouch.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- One-hand adjustment hood
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zip-off sleeves
- Elastic cuff
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Elastic Hem
- Removable sleeves using YKK Quickburst®Technology
- Weight: 275 g (44/38)
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Back length: 67 cm (44/38)
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100%PL )
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS
- Insert: Backside / DURASTRETCH BAMBOO LIGHT ECO DWR 174 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.