Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide lightweight pro-standard insulation and functionality for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Ortles Light Down Jacket features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing. It can be worn on its own as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell. In addition, it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Compression stow bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 70 cm (44/42)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 230 g (44/38)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: PERTEX® QUANTUM MATT RIPSTOP DWR 37 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Die Jacke ist etwas weiter geschnitten, als ich erwartet hatte. Speziell als Middlelayer darf sie ja nicht zu weit sein. Aber die Farbe ist super und somit werde ich es behalten