The Micro II 600 is a microfibre fill sleeping bag that offers excellent warmth-to-weight and a very small pack size. It has a temperature rating of +12°C.
Its layered, moisture-resistant synthetic insulation provides reliable protection. We treat the ripstop outer fabric with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. In addition, it’s hard wearing and easy to wash and care for.
Features and fit
The Micro II 600 has a full-length, two-way anti-snagging main zip and a second zip at the foot section for additional ventilation and comfort. It can be connected to our other sleeping bags and opens up wide like a blanket. The tapered, performance fit and functionally cut hood further maximise thermal performance and minimise weight. With one-hand adjust drawstrings and an inner pocket for valuables. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm.
A very lightweight, sleeping packable summer sleeping bag.
- Washable and easy care
- Open as a blanket
- Foot section with zipper
- Functionally cut hood
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Optimized Shape
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Compression bag
- Cross-product connectable
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- blue danube