The Ortles Long Sleeve Half-Zip T-Shirt is your go-to functional top for alpine climbing, ski mountaineering, ski touring, ice climbing and other sports involving intense activity followed by short rest periods.
It’s made of two different types of Dry’ton – our proprietary, high-performance synthetic functional fabric that quickly and reliably transports moisture vapour (sweat) away from the body to prevent you from overcooling. One of them is a polyester/wool blend for light insulation.
The athletic fit, gusseted sleeve design and stretch, double-stitched seaming guarantee full freedom of movement.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Weight: 262 g (50/L)
- Main material: Dry'ton WOOL POLY SILVER 172 ( 73%PL 27%WO ) / Dry'ton FINE GRID SILVER 180 ( 93%PL 7%EA ) / NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 ( 88%PA 12%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment