The Marmolada is a technical shell pant designed to offer mountain-focused, waterproof, windproof protection for exploring remote ridges, open faces and snow-covered valleys. It takes its name from the Marmolada – the highest peak in the Dolomites. Its Powertex fabric gives solid, waterproof, breathable performance and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and welded seams throughout.
The men’s specific alpine fit features an ergonomic waist, gusseted inseam and ergonomic knees for unrestricted high step freedom of movement. Venting at the upper thighs allows on-the-move temperature regulation to keep you fresh and comfortable. There are three attachment loops for braces. The pocket configuration includes two pockets with waterproof zippers and a handy waterproof cargo pocket for your phone, lift pass, etc. This pant is perfect for accommodating both ski boots (with bottom zip gusset open) and mountain boots (zip closed) with hook-in attachment. And there is generous edge and crampon protection.
Your robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable alpine shell pant for challenging mountain environments.
- Ergonomic waist
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- Belt loops
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- rigidly ergonomic knee shape
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Leg ends with side zip
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Powder skirt
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer