The roll-top design with buckle closure and direct side access allows you to get to your gear quickly and easily at the base of a climb or at a (hanging) belay. Together with the Twin Compression System, it enables good volume reduction, keeping the pack close to your back.
As you would expect, the Apex Climb offers both rope and ice tool fixation. And to make sure it’s capable of taking plenty of abuse, we make it from high-tenacity, durable and abrasion-resistant ROBIC®, which is 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon.
- Hydration System Exit
- Ice-Pick/ Pole fastening
- Rope fastener
- Ice axe holster
- Direct access from the side
- Inside front pocket
- Padded Eva Back
- Split shoulder strap
- Roll Top
- Compatible with Salewa flask holder
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 563 g
- Size_Backpack: 47x18x25cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Carrying system: Contact-Fit
- Material: Nylon / Robic 210D Ripstop
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.