The Agner Engineered Shorts for technical shorts for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering or travelling in the mountains, are made made with CORDURA® fibre technology that has special yarns woven into the 2-way stretch material at critical wear points to enhance abrasion-resistance.
The resulting lightweight, soft-feel technical fabric has high tear and abrasion resistance, and durability. What’s more the technology is engineered directly into the fabric, so there is no need for patches or extra seams.
Further intelligent design details, such as the ergonomic waist with stretch inserts, pre-shaped knees, special gusset and elasticated bottom leg provide improved freedom of movement – allowing you to move with natural flow. The breathable nylon fabric also has a PFC-free water-repellent finish and is easy care.
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- 2 slash pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Rear zipped pocket
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 245 g (50/L)
- Side seam length: 57 cm (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ENGINEERED ECO DWR HEAVY BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.