Our Corda 2L Wool Jacket is designed in the Dolomites and made in Italy for mountain, urban and travel use. The 2-layer wool blend we use to make this jacket combines the advantages of the natural fibres of wool and viscose. Wool naturally regulates temperature and absorbs moisture. Viscose is made of cellulose – i.e. from natural wood fibres – and is particularly soft and smooth. For additional durability and stretch comfort, we add polyester and elastane. With its diagonal front zip, this distinctive hybrid wool jacket has an unmistakable look and feel – alpine tradition meets modern, functional apparel design.
- Diagonal set zipped frontopening
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic edged collar
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Made in Italy
- Back length: 63 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 650 g (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Slim
- Technologies: Bonding
- Main Finishing: BONDED
- Main material: WOOL DUOCHROMATIC 2L 410 ( 52%WV 34%VI 12%PL 2%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.