Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Our Antelao Powertex 3L Shell Pant is designed to provide weather protection and freedom of movement for alpine use, from big skimo and ski touring days to winter mountaineering and ice climbing. Its waterproof, windproof, 3-layer Powertex Extreme outer fabric is PFC-Free and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It’s engineered with woven-in Cordura® fiber technology for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability. Powertex is our proprietary weather protection laminate, developed specifically for mountain sports. At its heart is an extremely thin membrane that provides permanent waterproofing as its microscopic pores are much smaller than water droplets. However, the membrane pores are much larger than the water vapour molecules released during perspiration, which allows them to escape from inside your clothing. This is what makes the membrane both waterproof and breathable. For additional protection from ski edges and crampons, we reinforce the hem and inside leg with an abrasion-resistant kick patch. There is a removable, extra high-cut, stretch, windproof waistband with adjustable braces. To ensure good mobility and freedom of movement, we design the Antelao Powertex 3L Shell Pant with an ergonomic waist and pre-shaped knees. And should you need to dump heat on the ascent, there are side ventilation zippers at the thighs.
- Ergonomic waist
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Removable, extra high-cut, stretch, windproof waistband
- Side Velcro-adjustable waistband
- Side ventilation zippers
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bellow pockets for easier accessibility and greater storage
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Adjustable suspenders
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Snap button adjustment at bottom legs
- Bottom pant regulation allows precise climbing
- Bonded details
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Breathability: 10000 g/㎡.24h
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Side seam length: 113 cm (50/L)
- Technologies: Bonding, Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Weight: 464 g (50/L)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 123 BS ( 84% Polyamide 16% Elastane ) / POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 20k/20k CORDURA® ECO 109 ( 100% Polyamide )
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem: ANTICUT PROTECTION 2PLY PL 3L 10K/4K 306
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.